Oj4650 Officejet 4650 setup
The setup is similar to all the other latest models of your HP Printers. Go through the setup wizard initially. The steps can be performed effectively from your computer or from external devices such as Android or the smart phones. Once you go through the wizard, you will be prompted to enter the network Information and follow the steps to access the printer. It is also possible to access the settings through the firewall, which takes hardly about ten or fifteen minutes.
For the Wireless connection
- The initial step is to ensure that your wireless network is working properly. Also, ensure that you have secured the wireless connection using the security options such as WEP or WPA. The printer and the computer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Enter the wireless network name and the security password only when you are prompted. The wireless network name is always known as SSID and the wireless network password is known as WEP or WPA. Choose the security options which are compatible with your Printer and the computer.
- Use a secured wireless network password to prevent unauthorized access to your Network connection. WPA passphrase or WEP key is the best security option to secure the wireless connection
Ensure the Following to complete the Oj4650 Officejet 4650 setup
- The computer and the Printer are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- The security password you have entered is correct and the wireless network is in working condition.
- Find the WPA passphrase or WEP key at the back side of your Router.
- Check the manuals and the documents provided along with your Printer, computer or the wireless router.
- Check with your network provider for more information on setting up the Oj4650
To configure the wireless network for the Oj4650 Officejet 4650 setup
Turn on your Printer, Go to the control panel and press the wireless setup wizard. On-screen instructions are provided and you can successfully complete the setup process
Turn on the on Oj4650 Officejet 4650 setup > Control panel > Wireless Setup Wizard > Follow the onscreen Instructions > setup will be completed.
Follow the above guidelines for the Oj4650 Officejet 4650 setup installation. Visit our website https://www.123hpcomoj4650.com and dial our toll-free number 1-888-597-9290 if you require any further information.