HP Officejet Pro x476dw Driver
The HP Officejet Pro x476dw driver is available for operating systems like Microsoft Windows 10, windows vista, Mac OSX, Microsoft win XP and a few more. Here is how you can install the drivers for your HP Printer
How to install the HP Officejet Pro x476dw driver?
- To install the Pro Driver, the initial step is to turn on your wireless Printer and then connect the USB cable when prompted.
- You can either visit the official HP website or use the installation CD which comes along with the Printer package. To find the software’s that are downloaded, you can browse the software download folder (123.hp.com/oj4650). Locate the file > Double click on it > Proceed with the onscreen Prompts
- Once the software’s and the drivers are downloaded, your windows will restart.
USE THE INSTALLATION CD TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER
- Gather the installation CD which is provided with the Printer package.
- The initial step is to switch on your Printer where you want to install the HP Officejet Pro x476dw driver
- You can connect the USB cable only when Prompted, Insert the CD and start executing the setup file. Once you install the CD, the installation wizard will be triggered.
- Start following the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation process
- Extract the software’s that are downloaded from the software downloads folder
- HP Officejet Pro x476dw printer will be detected
- Start entering the values for each step in the wizard and then proceed with the instructions carefully
- Drivers are installed for your HP Officejet Pro Printer.
- Before you download the drivers make sure that you are downloading the correct drivers that are compatible with your Printer
- You can go to the start button and then type Printer, add the Printer option will be visible.
- Click on the option and your Printer will be automatically added.
- Answer the wizard options till your Printer configuration is set up completely.
- Our website is provided with the Links, the latest drivers and the software’s compatible with your HPOfficejet Pro Printer
- Switch On Your Computer > Connect The USB Cable When Prompted > Download The Setup File From The Link Provided On The Website Or Use The Cd Which Comes With The Printer Package > Click On The File And Follow The Onscreen Prompts
Hope that the above guidelines can help you to install the HP Officejet Pro x476dw driver. If you find the above guidelines difficult, you can start dialing the toll-free number at +1-888-597-9290. To know more about your HP Printer visit our articles at 123hpcomoj4650.com