HP OfficeJet pro k5400 Clean Print Heads
Follow the below steps as prescribed for HP OfficeJet pro k5400 clean print heads. A good Printhead health is important for some flawless printing exercise. If your printhead is not maintained in a good or fair position, you need to undergo some activities, which are most likely to lead for better printhead maintenance.
Always opt for Self-Test Diagnostic Page, which will clearly show the details of the printhead health. Choose the info tab, after opening the embedded Web server.
- Open the toolbox for the Windows
- From the Info tab, choose the Printhead Health
Use the print quality diagnostic page
This diagnostic page helps you in diagnosing the issues which actually affects the print quality. This will also be a helping factor to improve the quality of your printer. From this page, get updated about the level of ink left, and the printhead status (123.hp.com/oj4650).
There is a shortcut for this page. Follow this from the control panel:
- Press and hold the power button then press the cancel button 7 times, press resume button 2 times and then release button
- From the settings tab, choose device services in the left pane
- Run the diagnostic
- Click the Services tab from the Windows tool, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- For the HP Printer Utility on a Mac OS, choose the Print Quality Diagnostics from the Information panel.
How to perform the HP OfficeJet Pro k5400 clean print heads manually?
- Check if there is any printhead light blinking.
- If it does, clean the electrical contacts on the printheads found in the device. After you have cleaned the electrical contacts you can proceed to clean printheads.
- Check the carriage to see if it moves to the left.
- If it doesn’t, press and hold the button for the carriage to move to the left.
- Lift the latch, and pull the printhead out of its slot
- Choose the printhead you want to replace and lift the handle.
- Use a clean and dry material for cleaning the printheads.
Caution: Ensure not to use water for cleaning purposes.
If you are still unsure about the HP OfficeJet Pro k5400 clean print heads process call our service team at +1-888-597-9290 and they will be happy to guide you. For more information visit us at 123hpcomoj4650.com