HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer is an all-in-one printer, which is well known for its added feature. This 123.hp.com/setup 8740 printer has the option to connect with your Alexa to get smart prints on wireless connection. Moreover, get business-quality prints at an affordable range with the HP 8740 printer.
Specs of HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer
- Functions – Print, scan, fax, copy
- Print Tech – Two-sided Duplex Print
- Print Speed – 24ppm on Black, 20pp on Color
- Screen – 4.3-inch Touch, Color
- Paper Tray – 2, 500 sheet capacity
- NFC Touch
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Mobile Connectors – AirPrint, ePrint
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Borderless Print
- Cartridges – HP 952 Black, HP 952Color, 956 XL
- Paper support on 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer – Letter, legal, Envelope, Card
- Connectivity- Wireless, Ethernet, USB
Additionally, having the HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printers with all these specs, you can easily run a small space work hold. Get professional quality prints with XL cartridges and get double the print yield at vivid colors.
HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer Drivers at its updated version
- Basic Driver – 38.8.1942 version
- Fax Driver – 220.127.116.11 version
- Firmware – 1834A version
- Printer Utility Software – 9.03770.10 version
- ePrint for HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer – 18.104.22.16860
- Print and Scan Tool for 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer – 5.1.1.004
These versions are given as per February 2019 update from HP driver details for HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer. Also, always keep your 123.hp.com/setup 8740 printer drivers and plugins at recently updated version to get error-less prints on the go. Besides, each successor version has been released with new enhanced features by fixing the previous version bugs.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8740- Unboxing, Setting Up, and Installing
Setting up your HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer on wireless Network:
- Pitching up your printer on your local wireless network is quite easy when you have the credentials correct.
- Unpack your HP 8740 printer by handling it delicately from the package by using the packing manual on the box.
- You will find an HP 952 Black, HP 952 Color cartridge inside the box accompanied with your HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer package.
- Also, handle the ink cartridges according to the manual and fix them inside the 123 hp com setup printer cartridge slots according to black and color silhouette. Keep in mind a slight mishandling can bring random ink cartridges error like cartridge missing and cartridge not detected issues.
- Now plug in your 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer to a power source and let it run its start-up course.
- Moving forward, pitch your HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer’s connection with your local network where your desktop is connected.
Methods available to connect your HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer
- HP Wireless Connect
- WPS – Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Setup Wizard – HP Wireless
To emphasize, if you are searching for a method without involving any cables go for 123.hp.com/setup 8740 HP Wireless Connect. Download the revised version of HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer drives and software’s and install the new printer to your desktop.
- The moment it prompts screen asking whether to connect wireless or through Ethernet, opt for wireless connection.
Automatically, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer settings changes to wireless, leading to do all your print jobs right from where you are, under the same network.
Errors on 123.hp.com/setup 8740 and the common solution
On some point, if you face any errors like ink cartridge problem, paper jam, fax issue, ePrint bugs try out the troubleshooting steps from our website.
Ink Cartridge issue:
- Similarly, if you are tampering with the ink cartridge contacts, the printer can’t recognize the cartridges that are on the slot, resulting ‘Cartridge not detected‘ error.
However, if the error is on the printer drivers and software’s you can try installing them all over again from first by deleting the preinstalled corrupted file. Speaking on that point, a soft reset to all the devices associated with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 printer including the router can also bring back all the settings to normal mode.
Besides this, if you are facing any issues on 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer and having glitches on HP OfficeJet pro 8740 printer setup, do give us a call our HP Printer support number +1-888-597-9290