HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Printer Installation
Setting up of the HP printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network and connecting it to the network and thereafter installing the printer driver along with the software can be accomplished from the HP website. Select Wireless as the connection type, whenever you are prompted during the installation process. Follow the given steps for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Printer Installation in Windows 10 (123.hp.com/setup).
Preparation prior to the Installation process:
- Gather the network name and password before setting up the printer on your wireless network.
- Turn the router, printer, and computer on.
The following items have to be gathered:
- The Services Set Identifier or the Network name
- The password is known the WEP key or WPA security passphrase or Network password
- The wireless network connection to the computer should be on
- Broad Band Internet access: As recommended by HP
- It will support all cable and DSL for using the web services, getting printer updates and executing software downloads
- Both – the computer and the router should be powered on
- Connection of the printer and the computer should be to the same wireless network
- Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer a
- It should be within the range of the router during the setup
- All USB and Ethernet cable should be disconnected from the printer
Wireless network Connectivity process:
- Connect the printer to your network
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard
- The HP installer will find the printer during the installation.
- On the printer control panel:
- Go to the Home screen
- Open the Dashboard (swipe down for this action)
- Touch the Wireless icon
- Now, select the Setup .
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard under the wireless settings.
- Select your network name from the list and touch “Ok”.
- Touch Enter New Network NameIf the list does not contain your network name
- Follow whatever instructions you see on the screen to enable entering your network name
- Type the WEP or WPA key ( the network password can be entered when prompted)
- Touch Done
- Wait for the summary screen display and then touch OK to go back to the home screen
Downloading and installing the driver:
- The HP website has the printer’s full feature software and its current version that can be downloaded
- Use the Auto Wireless Connect screen display during installation to complete the wireless setup.
Else in the installation software and to complete the setup process you can follow the guided steps:
Another method would be to download the software as you use the installation CD
- Enter the model number of your printer
- Click Begin
- After selecting Download
- Then in any windows that display to download the driver to your computer click Open, Save, or Run
- To launch the driver installation:
- In the Downloads folder on the computer double-click the driver file
- By following the instructions you can accomplish the driver installation and subsequently the wireless connection setup
If you want any technical assistance for “HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Printer Installation in Windows 10“, call our printer customer care through the toll-free number 1-888-597-9290 or visit https://www.123hpcomoj4650.com.