HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Scan to PDF Features
Use the HP Officejet Pro 8710 scan to PDF function to produce high-quality documents in Windows 8. The OfficeJet printer series has very many models designed especially for an office environment. The devices are sturdy and efficient. Scanning does not require exceptional skills.
Use the following tutorial to complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 scan to PDF without any hassles.
- Establish a connection between your printer and your computer either by means of a wired connection or by a wireless connection.
- Switch on both devices and get all the documents ready that need to be scanned.
- Place them on the scanner glass and make sure you close the scanner door before beginning.
- Open an application corresponding preinstalled printer application on your computer.
- You will be able to successfully view the scanned document once you select the “MANAGE SCAN TO COMPUTER” option.
- While saving the document, make sure you save it as a PDF (123.hp.com/oj4650).
Did you miss out on the last step and did your document get auto-saved as a JPEG image? In this case, you could rectify your mistake by taking one of the two mentioned routes.
- Convert the JPEG to a PDF using the relevant converter software.
- Rescan the document or image and make sure you save it as PDF.
If you have decided not to touch your scanner again, then you could use the JPEG file on your computer and convert it into a PDF file. There are many free file converters available online using which you will be able to complete the process easily. However, the free converter software will not convert bulky files, in which case you will have to go about with the second option.
Scanning your document can be fun but not when you are asked to redo the same task for the second time. But if you need the desired PDF file, then there seems to be no other go. Following these steps, you should be able to complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 scan to PDF function. For queries, call our support team on the following toll-free number at +1-888-597-9290 or visit us at 123hpcomoj4650.com.