Troubleshooting the HP Officejet pro 8600 Connected but not Printing
There are many reasons why you could face the HP Officejet Pro 8600 connected but not printing issue. Follow these remedial steps given below to repair your problem. If these instructions do not resolve it, we would recommend you to call our backend support professionals to diagnose and fix the issue for you.
HP Officejet pro 8600, all in one color inkjet printer comes with an approximately 250-sheet paper tray, a set of high-yield Ink cartridges and provides you with high-quality printing. The printer also comes with an automatic document feeder, auto duplexing, cloud printing and a much more.
Find some of the quick and the easy ways for troubleshooting the HP Officejet pro 8600 connected but not printing issue
Unable to print the documents using HP Officejet pro 8600 printer
- Check that the internet connection you are using is active and both your device and the printer are connected to the same network
- Check the IP address of your Printer and make sure that it is valid
- Also, check the signal strength of the router
Download and update the latest software
- Check the software and the drivers which you have downloaded and if you have installed the older versions, uninstall it and install new ones
- Go to the respective website of HP, and the latest software and the drivers will be available.
Resetting your HP Officejet pro 8600 printer resolves the HP Officejet pro 8600 connected but not printing issue most of the time:
- Resetting your Printer is the best option to overcome the above error to a greater extent
- The initial step is to disconnect the printer from the power source and then turn on the printer. (Unplug the printer from the power source and then plug the power cord back)
- HP always recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet.
- Your HP Officejet pro 8600 printers (123.hp.com/setup) will now go through a warm-up period. Wait until the warm-up period of the printer is completed.
- Try checking the level of Ink which is available on the cartridges. Always use genuine HP ink cartridges, avoid using cartridges provided by the other suppliers.
- You can go to the HP Sure Supply website, click on the link and you will be prompted to choose the country or region
Follow the onscreen instructions provided and the “not printing” issues will be resolved. Use good quality paper and load it effectively to your Printer. Follow the above troubleshooting steps to overcome HP Officejet pro 8600 connected but not printing. To know more dial our toll-free number at 1-888-597-9290 and our network support team are here to assist you. To know more information about printer visit us at 123hpcomoj4650.com