HP Officejet Pro 8500 Won’t Stop Cleaning Printhead Error
A missing or Failed Printhead error like HP Officejet pro 8500 won’t stop cleaning printhead will be displayed on the Printer Control Panel.
Print Head errors are most common with your HP Printers and can be resolved in many ways. Here is how you can resolve the error and start printing in high quality.
TRY PERFORMING A HARD RESET
- Performing a hard reset can resolve all most all the errors associated with your Officejet pro 8500 printer (123.hp.com/oj4650)
- The initial step is to unplug the Power cord from the rear side of the Printer and wait for a few minutes and check if the error still persists.
- Plug the power cord again and Ensure that the Light on the module is turned ON, in case if your Power cord has a module over it.
- You can also press the Power Icon on the Control Panel if the Printer doesn’t turn on by itself
CLEAN YOUR PRINTER HEAD CONTACT HEADS to resolve the HP Officejet pro 8500 won’t stop cleaning printhead error:
- The printer cannot Print error message will be received on your Control Panel. Try cleaning the Printer head electrical contact heads manually to resolve the error.
Note: Always handle the electrical head contact ends carefully as it is made up of sensitive electronic components which can be damaged easily
- Open the top cover of your Printer, Go to the Printer Control Panel and then press the change print head ICON
- Start lifting the Printhead Latch and the handle of the Printhead and start pulling the Printhead out of the slot
- Clean the Printhead by using the clean, dry, soft cleaning materials. Most commonly used materials to clean the Printer heads include Paper coffee filters and eyeglass Lens cleaning paper
Note: As a word of caution, try not to use water for cleaning your Printer Heads
- Once the above steps are completed, place the Printer head on a sheet of Paper or towel with the nozzles facing upwards
- You can now insert the Printhead to the respective color-coded slot
- Start pulling the Printhead latch and ensure that the Latch is engaged or fitted correctly. Now check the control Panel message HP Officejet pro 8500 won’t stop cleaning printhead. If the message still remains, try cleaning the Printer head contacts again
Wait till the Printer starts aligning by itself and initializes the Printhead. If not, start the alignment process manually
Try following the above guidelines for resolving the HP Officejet pro 8500 won’t stop cleaning printhead errors. If you still find any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, start dialing our toll-free number at +1-888-597-9290 and our network support team can assist you. Visit us at 123hpcomoj4650.com for more updated information.