Fix HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Printhead Error Message
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 printhead error occurs, when the printheads are majorly dirty and it’s time to spin them for cleaning. For those seeking answers, we have an article here on how to get these printheads cleaned.
How do you actually identify a Printhead error?
- It’s very common to find the printed characters, missing the final output, or missing of dot lines, which signifies only one aspect- nozzle cleaning.
- The nozzle cleaning should be done, as the pores may be clogged, and this will require immediate cleaning measures.
For more information and understanding of the HP OfficeJet pro 6830 printhead error, our toll-free lines are available for your call. For troubleshooting, call our experts for query clarifications.
The cleaning process generally requires only 3.5 minutes or so approximately. You can also clean the printheads manually. Follow these steps to clean the device’s printheads:
- For manual cleaning, clean the printhead (123.hp.com/oj4650) contacts after checking on the printhead lights.
- If you find them blinking, the electrical contacts have to be cleaned.
- These electrical contacts have to be cleaned only after the printheads are done.
- Open the head latch and get the printhead cleaned out.
- Use a clean and dry-cleaning material which is capable of cleaning the printheads like eyeglass lens cleaning paper. Ensure you avoid water for cleaning purpose.
- Don’t touch the nozzle parts when you are cleaning electrical contacts, because the ink will still be available on the nozzles. Don’t clean the Nozzle parts, hence avoid the step of cleaning the nozzles.
- After the printhead is cleaned, it should be inserted into the color-coded slot, as per the label. Ensure it is fitted back properly into the slot. Check for the blinking lights. If you still find the blinking lights, replace that with the corresponding printhead.
For instant guidance, call our toll-free lines at +1-888-597-9290. Our agents are available online for assistance and troubleshooting on any HP range of printers. If you require personalized help on how to clear HP OfficeJet pro 6830 printhead error, speak to our agents directly through toll-free lines. Go to our website for more updated information 123hpcomoj4650.com