HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer offline problem
Troubleshoot this HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer offline problem when there is loss of communication between the printer device and the PC or laptop. An offline printer is a common error that is encountered during the setup of the printer.
Printer connection to be verified
- Check the status of the device and if you find it to be offline, and reset the printer.
- Check on the print job to see if the jobs are lined up or if the printer is idle.
- Printer restart usually restores the offline issues.
Download and Run the HP Scan Doctor
- Get the Scan Doctor which is a free diagnostic tool found available on the site.
- This tool can help you easily troubleshoot any printer issues (123.hp.com/oj4650).
- You can always download it from the HP website if the Scan Doctor is not built-in with your printer model.
- By running this tool, this will automatically scan and solve the HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer offline problem
Reinstall the HP Printer Software
- Uninstall it from the computer to remove the version from the PC.
- Upload the new software.
- Reinstalling the software, will solve the issue.
Choose the Default Printer
- Default printer has to be chosen, if not, it gets interchanged with another driver with a very similar name.
- In such a swap of drives, this change leads to offline confusion.
- Switch off the printer and then switch on, and be sure that it is in a ready state.
- Check on the icon of the printer.
- If you find either a color or a grey color icon to be displayed and without a green checkmark, then right-click on the same icon.
- Then, choose your printer as the Default Printer, which will solve this offline issue.
Our team of experts gives excellent customer guidance for helping you to troubleshoot queries. If you ever feel you need any assistance with HP OfficeJet 6500 wireless printer offline problem, reach out to us at 1-888-597-9290 or visit 123hpcomoj4650.com