Install the HP OfficeJet 5610xi driver for windows 7
In this article, you can learn to install the HP OfficeJet 5610xi driver for windows 7.
The computer communicates the commands to the printer using the driver software. Therefore, it is essential that your driver is compatible with your operating system version.
Locating the driver
- In the first place, you need a computer or a laptop to download the driver files
- Open a web browser on your computer and access the support site
- Make use of the Google Chrome browser for this download
- Then, enter the name of your printer in the search box on the support site
- Choose the drivers page corresponding to your printer
- Alternatively, navigate to the software and drivers tab on the home page
- Here, search for the OfficeJet 5610xi printer in the search box
- The computer’s operating system version is displayed
Look for it in the HP OfficeJet 5610xi driver for Windows 7 printer page
- Access the drop-down menu to change this to Windows 7
- Now, choose the driver you want for your printer
- For instance, you can download a full feature driver for your printer if it is a first-time setup
- Otherwise, choose specific drivers needed for your OfficeJet 5610xi printer
Downloading the driver
- Make use of the Download link at the end of each driver file
- The file gets saved on your local driver as an .EXE setup file
- You can install the driver on the same computer if it is running a Windows 7 operating system
- Otherwise, transfer the setup files to another computer using a USB flash drive or the computer’s Bluetooth
Installing the HP OfficeJet 5610xi driver for windows 7
- Run the setup files on your computer to begin the installation process (123.hp.com/oj4650).
- However, you need ADMIN rights to run these setup files on any computer
- A setup wizard window opens on your computer when you run the driver file
- Also, you must accept the terms and conditions to move to the next step of the setup
- Select the FINISH button on the final setup page
- Delete any existing driver files to reduce redundancies
- Always, install a full feature driver to overcome issues in your printer
- Also, update existing driver files using the Windows automatic updates on your computer
You can use the installation CD to install the HP OfficeJet 5610xi driver for windows 7. The CD will contain the driver setup files for all versions of the operating systems.