HP OfficeJet 5200 printer
HP OfficeJet 5200 printer series is one of the best printers that was released recently. Printing official documents or school assignments are now easy with HP OfficeJet 5200 printer. Check out the complete setup procedure in detail and kick-start your printing experience in no time.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Printer Initial Setup
- Get the printer out of the box and eradicate the packing materials that covers the printer.
- Check in and out of the printers for packing materials like stickers and tapes before you start printing.
- The power cord available in the printer package will help you to kick-start the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer setup.
- Connect the power cord in a way that it acts as an interface between an electrical outlet and a printer.
- Power up your printer and also check whether the connections are proper.
- You will see the Welcome Screen in which you have to select the country/region, date, time and language.
- Install the ink cartridges by opening the cartridge access door and shut it right after you snap the cartridges in its place.
- Open the input tray door to insert the stack of A4 sheets and adjust the paper width guides in a way that it touches the edges of the stack of paper.
- After closing the input tray, pull and lift the output tray extender right after you click Done on the control panel
- Aligning the ink cartridges is very essential and click Ok in the alignment page.
- Place the alignment page on the scanner glass and touch Scan on the control panel right after you close the scanner lid.
HP OfficeJet 5200 printer wireless setup (Windows)
- You need to have an SSID (Service Set Identifier), WEP Key or WPA security passphrase and a computer connected on a wireless network to set up the printer on a wireless connection.
- On the printer control panel, click the Wireless icon followed by Setup and finally click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When you spot the name of your wireless network, click OK or tap “Enter New Network Name” if you can’t see your wireless network name.
- Enter the wireless network password and also click OK to move forward with the driver installation 123.hp.com/oj5200.
HP OfficeJet 5200 printer USB setup (Windows)
- Power up your printer and keep it in a ready state using the USB cable.
- Ensure that you connect the cable on a USB port as connecting it via the USB hub or docking station will lead to power issues.
- Download a perfect software driver from 123.hp.com/oj5200 and also install it on your computer.
you can download HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver here,
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver window 10(32bit)
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver window 10(64bit)
(32bit) HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver window 8.1
(64bit)HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver window 8.1
(32bit)HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver window 8
(64bit) HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver window 8
(MAC) HP OfficeJet 5200 printer wireless setup
- The Mac wireless setup is similar to the Windows setup and just acquire network name, network password, computer and internet access as usual.
- A desktop linked on a high-speed network and also ensure the devices are connected on the same wireless network.
- Detach the USB or Ethernet cables and start the wireless configuration on your HP OfficeJet 5200 printer.
- At first, open the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer to the network
- Just select the Wireless icon existing on the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer control panel and hit Setup icon to choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You will find several network names from which you have to choose one and you can also furnish a new network name if you can’t find the network you prefer.
- Just click Enter New Network Name and tag along with the directives that appear on screen.
- Click Done option after entering the WEP or WPA key of your wireless network and finally click Ok.
USB Printer configuration on your Mac computer
- Just check whether you have the important requirements like a USB cable of length 3 meters and connect them on a USB hub or docking station.
- Now it’s time to install the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer software driver from the website and start the software configuration without any hindrance.
- If you have any problems with the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer software, you can simply uninstall from the desktop and reinstall it from 123.hp.com/setup 5200 or hp.com/support/oj5200.
Uninstall the HP driver (Mac)
- Just tap Finder in the Dock and click Go -> Applications-> HP or Hewlett Packard.
- Tag along with directives to uninstall the software if it is available in the folder.
- Otherwise, you need to tap and drag the HP folder to the Trash icon and finally restart the Mac computer.
you can download HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver here
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver MacOS 10.14
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver MacOS 10.13
MacOS 10.12 HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver MacOS X 10.11
HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver MacOS X 10.10
MacOS X 10.09 HP OfficeJet 5200 Driver
HP OfficeJet 5200 printer software installation
- Once you finish the above setup, you can start the software configuration on your HP OfficeJet 5200 printer
- Navigate to the website 123.hp.com/oj5200 and click Download to commence the downloading process.
- You can also download the software driver from hp.com/support/oj5200
- After a few seconds, you need to check out the Downloads folder in your computer and run the .exe file.
Common issues in HP OfficeJet 5200 printer
Here is the list of issues that you might face while using the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer and you can also check out the troubleshooting tips to resolve the issues in minutes.
- Printer Offline issues
- USB Scanner Connection Error
- Network Scanner Connection Error
- Print Jobs stuck in the queue
- Printer not found during driver setup
Steps to eradicate HP OfficeJet 5200 printer issues
HP Print and Scan Doctor utility
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor from 123.hp.com/setup 5200 and execute HPPSdr.exe which will be available in the download location of your desktop.
- Tap Start after the utility tool opens and select the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer to move forward.
- If you can’t find your printer, just tap Retry or else let the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Set the default printer manually
- At first, search Windows for devices and find Printers & Scanner to uncheck the “Let Windows manage my default printer“.
- Now it’s time to discover the printer name from the available list of printers and lastly tap Manage
- Moreover, click the Set as default option and also try printing a test page to confirm that the issue is resolved permanently.
Moreover, tag along with the onscreen instructions to complete the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer setup. For more information related to HP OfficeJet 5200 Printer just ring our HP customer support toll free number +1-888-597-9290 or Visit our webiste 123.hp.com/oj4650