HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless Setup
Bought an HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup for home needs? We know how new printer models can be confusing while setting up the installation process, till we are familiar with it. Owing to this, we have compiled this article in the hope you can easily configure your Wi-Fi settings on your brand-new printer! Stay tuned to our space for more details and troubleshooting tips on HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup to help you get started!
Before you try to set up the Wi-Fi requirements right on your machine, ensure you run down these following points.
- Reviewing the printer requirements such as the Wi-Fi network availability
- Setting the paper load and ink cartridges with the required alignment
- Installing the software drivers
Check on these items:
- An active Wi-Fi network is required
- A Windows computer to be connected to Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable
This is what you need to do before the Printer is to be turned off
- Check for all protective tape and packaging material from the outside and inside of the printer package box of HP OfficeJet 4650 (123.hp.com/setup).
- A flat and level surface for the printer to be seated.
- Open the paper input tray for loading the required stack of paper.
- Make sure that the cartridge access door is closed and wait for the alignment page to start printing.
Once the above necessary steps are completed, the wireless settings on your HP OfficeJet 4650can be configured easily!
- The printer contains a series of buttons that can be used for resetting the printer.
- Check if the wireless light gets to start blinking, so you can skip to the point of continuing to installing the software.
- Do you know the ritual of Start Copy Black button press two times, followed by the Cancel button press three times to complete the process.
- Finally, release the power button.
The wireless light next to the wireless button will start blinking. If you don’t find it blinking, repeat the process again till you get the wireless light to start blinking. When you have successfully established the settings, proceed to software installation.
The wireless setup is pretty simple and easy on HP OfficeJet 4650. And if you ever feel the need for printer assistance for quick troubleshooting of HP OfficeJet 4650 wireless setup, call our expert team for personalized customer assistance and guidance. For more information call us 1-888-597-9290 or visit us at www.123hpcomoj4650.com