How to complete the HP OfficeJet 4650 AirPrint setup
Latest technological advancements enable us to print documents and photos from hand-held devices such as mobiles and smartphones, directly to your printer. For instance Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod or a Mac PC / laptop are equipped with apps that allow printing media and documents from them. Download the AirPrint application into your device to facilitate printing to HP printers from your mobile device.
The HP OfficeJet 4650 AirPrint setup (123.hp.com/setup) is similar to other devices. However, the AirPrint does not work with all printers and is compatible only with AirPrint-enabled printers. Here are the steps involved in the AirPrint setup:
- Your Apple device must have a Mac OS X 10.7 or later or iOS 4.2 or newer versions of the operating system
- Select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ on your printer’s Control Panel
- Follow the instructions that you get on the display to complete the wireless setup first
Note: For printers that do not have display, check if the wireless light is steady – if the light is blinking, it indicates a faulty connection
- Download the AirPrint app from the Apple Play store onto your desired device
- The printer and your Apple device should both be connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Simultaneously ensure that your printer has the latest software and firmware downloaded
- To avoid confusions, change the name of your printer’s AirPrint into something that is more personalized
- From your Apple device, configure the Wi-Fi settings by selecting the name of your printer
- Once that is selected, you will be able to print from your device since you have successfully completed the HP OfficeJet 4650 AirPrint setup.
AirPrint enables you to print from the following applications depending on the type of device that you are using. If your device is running on the Mac operating system, then you should be able to print files and photos from any application that is enabled with a normal Print function. There are however restrictions in the devices that run on the iOS operating system. Only the following applications support AirPrint,
- File Sharing
- Draw Free for iPad
- Diabetes Plus
AirPrint is compatible with many other third-party applications too. You now know inside out about the HP OfficeJet 4650 AirPrint setup and can enjoy printing effortlessly from all your devices.
In case if you find difficulties during setup & installation, don’t hesitate to call us @ 1-888-597-9290 or visit us at https://www.123hpcomoj4650.com