HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup Instructions
HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup guide includes Printer driver and software Installation (Downloading the software from the respective HP website and connecting your printer to the required network.
Some prerequisites for the setup:
The network name and the network password are essential requirements for the process. A broadband internet access is always recommended by HP. SSID or service set identifier will be the network name. Password is known as WEP or WPA
HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup guide is quite simple and here are some of the quick and easy guidelines you can follow.
- HP Officejet 4630 printer and the computer must be connected to the same wireless network.
- Disconnect any USB cable if you have connected it
- Connect HP Officejet 4630 printer to your wireless network
- For connecting your HP Officejet 4630 printer to your wireless network, find the easy steps below
- Search for the wireless button on the control panel of your printer.
- A Down arrow is visible – Choose the RestoreDefault option
- Press the Ok button and your selection will be confirmed
- Click on the Wireless button and then on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Your printer will search for the available wireless networks
- Onscreen instructions are available to connect your printer to the network
- Always place the router close to your computer to avoid interferences which will affect the wireless signal strength.
Software and Driver Installation
The latest software and the drivers for your HP Printer are always available on the manufacturer’s website. Visit the website and make sure that you are downloading the latest version at 123.hp.com/setup
Note: Once the HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup guide reference and implementation is completed, always make sure that your printer and the computer is connected to the secured internet connection.
- Visit the website, enter the printer model, and search for the available drivers and software against the model.
- Click on the Download option and your software will be automatically downloaded.
- Complete the connections setup, driver installation and go back to the home page for printer’s registration and activation
- Once the Installation process is completed, you can go to HP Utility Setup window> Choose the name of your Printer > Press the Add Printer option > and then Continue
- Print your documents in high quality.
The HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup guide makes your printer installation easy. Get assistance and support from the network support team by dialing the toll-free number at 1-888-597-9290 or visit us at 123hpcomoj4650.com