HP OfficeJet 4622 Setup
HP OfficeJet 4622 setup includes setting up the printer over the wired or wireless network, installing the latest versions of the software’s and the driver’s compatible.
- Before you start the setup process of the 4622, make sure that you have an active Internet connection.
Here are some of the quick and easy ways to complete the HP OfficeJet 4622 setup
- Start gathering the basic information’s like network name, network password, USB Cable and a wireless capable Printer. Network name can be SSID and the network passwords can be either WEP or WPA
- Turn on your printer, computer and make sure that both the devices are connected to the same network connection. You can connect the USB cable when prompted by the Installer
- Connecting the USB cable can help you to gather the wireless information that is required
- Try placing your HP OfficeJet 4622 printer close to your computer and avoid placing the external devices which can weaken the signal strength.
INSTALLATION OF PRINTER DRIVERS
- Installing the printer drivers compatible with the HP OfficeJet 4622 printer can be completed by visiting the official HP website. Start entering the model of your Printer, HP OfficeJet 4622 and the software’s that are compatible will be displayed. You can choose the required software’s that suits your Printer model
- Select the software and then click on the download option to automatically download and install the software (123.hp.com/oj4650).
- The software downloaded will be automatically saved on your Downloads On-screen instructions will be provided for completing the software installed successfully.
- Go To Official HP Website > Enter The Printer Model Number > Software’s That Are Compatible Will Be Displayed > Press The Download Button > Software Download Is Completed
- You can also use the installation CD which comes along with the printer package for installing the software’s and the drivers
- Install The CD > Click On The Setup File > Run The File To Complete The Software Installation Process
- You can now return to the HP home page and then proceed with the Printer registration and the Activation Process. Broadband internet connections like cable or DSL is always preferred by HP
Hope that the above guidelines can help you to complete HP OfficeJet 4622 setup. If you find the above guidelines difficult, you can start dialing the toll-free number at +1-888-597-9290 provided and our network team can assist you further. You can also visit our website at 123hpcomoj4650.com