HP Officejet 4500 Printer Drivers For Windows 7
Resolve issues that arise after installing the HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers for Windows 7 through the wireless or wired network connection with this blog.
The following steps will guide you to troubleshoot the issue causing network printer setup problems:
Step 1: Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- HP’s free tool, the HP Print and Scan doctor diagnoses and resolves any issue that arises while you try to print and scan.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor from the HP website (123.hp.com/oj4650)
- Double-click on it to run the setup wizard and finish the installation
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to check if there are any issues with printing and scanning
To do the above troubleshooting, do the following:
- After you complete the download of the HP Print and Scan Doctor, click on the start menu from the desktop.
- Check and search for your printer name. If your printer name or model is not listed then check if your printer is switched on and also if it is connected to your computer. Click on My Product is not listed and then click on retry to try again.
- After you perform the above step your printer will be listed
- Click on your printer model or on your printer name that has been displayed and then select
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor should have detected the problems with your printer.
- You will be getting instructions that come up on the screen
- Click on retry after you finish following all the instructions.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor would have automatically resolved any issue that has been present with the HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers for Windows 7.
- If this does not solve the issue follow the other method given below.
Step 2: Disable any Firewall software installed on your computer:
Firewalls are installed on to your computer to protect any unwanted threat from outside your network. But when you try to install or configure the printer some setting and configuration can block communication that happens between your printer and computer. Open the Print and Scan Doctor window and do the following:
- Click on the Networks
- Click on Troubleshooting Firewalls from the drop-down list box from the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- You will get troubleshooting firewalls option from where you can choose your firewall software that has been installed on your system with an Enable
- Click on your Firewall and then choose Disable.
- Try reinstalling your HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers for Windows 7.
This blog will help you with solving all driver issues for Windows 7 and troubleshoot any issue that arises after you install the printer driver. For more information about HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers for windows 7, call our toll-free number +1-888-597-9290 or visit 123hpcomoj4650.com.