HP Officejet 3833 Scan to Email
The HP Officejet 3833 Scan to email feature lets you scan your documents directly into your email. To do this:
Step 1: Load the Document or the Paper to the scanner head:
- You can scan using the glass scanner head or using the automatic document feeder on any HP printer.
- Keep the documents ready that you want to scan.
- Open the scanner head or the scanner lid by lifting it.
- On the glass scanner head place the document or the photo you want to scan, with the document or the photo printed side facing the glass.
- Close the scanner head.
- If using the automatic document feeder (ADF), load the document you want to scan to the ADF where you can scan one document at a time (123.hp.com/oj4650).
- Place the document to be scanned on the ADF with the printed side of the document upwards.
- Make sure the top edge of the document is placed inside the ADF.
- Keep inserting the document until you hear a sound or until the printer settings display shows that the document or photo has been detected.
- Adjust the paper guide to fit the size of the document that has to be scanned.
Step 2: Scanning directly from HP Officejet 3833 Scan to email:
- You can send the scanned document or photo to your email directly from the printer.
- If you want to set up scan to email address you can use the embedded web server on your HP printer or full-feature software installed on your computer.
- Open the Scanner Actions or Scan to Email Wizard.
- When the outgoing mail window opens enter the new mail ID that you want to use with the profile.
- Enter an email profile which has to be displayed on the printer menu.
- You can set a pin to restrict access if you want to.
- If you want to enter the username and password to access to your email account enter all the details in the email authentication fields.
- Click next and then click on save to complete the email profile configuration.
- From the printer control panel touch on the scan button to scan the document.
- Press the down arrow and choose email as PDF or Email as JPEG depending on the format you want to send the scanned document.
- Press the name of the email profile you have created and provide the password and then finish the scan by pressing on the scan option.
- The email will automatically open with the scanned document attached to this mail id.
- You can provide the mail ID you want to send the mail to.
This blog would have helped you to know how HP Officejet 3833 Scan to email and attach it directly to your mail address. For more queries about HP Officejet 3833 Scan to email call us at +1-888-597-9290 or visit us at 123hpcomoj4650.com