HP Officejet 3830 Printer Attention Required Windows 10
For the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer attention required Windows 10 PC, this is what you have to do to solve this issue.
Troubleshoot the display “printer attention required” with the help of this article. We are one of the best online guidance center who are ever ready to help the users in offering instant troubleshooting advice. Check with our online agents who are available in the toll-free lines.
- Try to delete the printer from the list of devices and reinstall to see if the issue is solved
- Check if your printer and a network connection is secure (123.hp.com/oj4650).
- Check if your windows OS requires to be updated. If yes, run the windows update.
- It is essential to clear the Printer Spooler Files.
- Once you have cleaned, enable the Spooler Service to see if the issue is solved.
- Now, hold down the Windows Logo key on your keypad, and then press on the button ‘R’ to open the run box, type Services. MSc
- Choose the option Printer Spooler in the Services list and Double-click on it.
- Find the“Stop” button and click OK.
- Again, hold down the Windows Logo key on the keyboard.
- Use the ‘R’ command to open the run box, and then delete files in folder.
- By pressing the windows logo key, go back to services and press the ‘R’ command to open the run box. Once done, type Services. MSc code again.
- Choose to double-click option Printer Spooler from the Services list.
- Now, from the menu, click on the Start button.
- Make sure that Automatic option is selected, In the Start-up Type list.
- If yes, click the word OK.
Now, check if the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer attention required Windows 10 error is resolved.
- You can also set a Static IP address for your printer to remove any issue with your connection issue.
- It is prudent to assign a static IP address and also get the printer’s firmware updated.