All about HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
The HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer is an all-in-one printer adaptable to work on wireless technology. Suitable for home uses, the HP Officejet 3830 printer attention required windows 10 is easy to access with your portable devices.
Specs of HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
- Auto Document Feeder – 35 pages
- Functions – Print, Scan, Fax, Copy
- Quiet mode
- Touch screen Display – 2.2 inch
- HP Instant Ink
- Connectivity – Wireless 802.11 bgn, USB
- Borderless Print
- Print Speed – 8.5ppm on Black and 6ppm on Color
- Cartridge – HP 63 Black, HP 63 Tri-color
- High Yield Cartridges -HP 63 XL Black, HP 63 XL Tri-color
- Print Technology – Inkjet
Get your prints on lab-quality right from home with HP Officejet 3830 Setup Printer. The HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer has a sleek design to fit in your household, giving a designer look to your workspace in your home. Easily, access and mend your print jobs from the mono-touch screen of HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer.
Options to access your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer via wireless connection
- HP ePrint
- HP all-in-one remote app
- Wireless Direct Print
- Scan to email
With the above-mentioned options, you can connect your HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer with mobile devices. You have options to create flyers, coupons and much more needed prints needed for a small-scale business right from HP Smart app.
Moreover, see that the software and driver of HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer are on the revised version both portable device and desktops.
The HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer firmware versions
Basic Driver of HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer should be on 40.11 version and the firmware on 1838B, which has certain bug-fixes.
When you are facing issues while printing and always check whether the vital requisites are on-point and the connections are intact with the power source. However, the common problems on HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer are the offline issue caused due to Windows 10 upgrade. Get to know how to overcome the ‘Attention Required’ popup after upgrading to Windows 10.
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Attention Required Windows 10
For the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer attention required Windows 10 PC, this is what you have to do to solve this issue.
Troubleshoot the display “printer attention required” with the help of this article. We are one of the best online guidance center who are ever ready to help the users in offering instant troubleshooting advice. Check with our online agents who are available in the toll-free lines.
- Try to delete the printer from the list of devices and reinstall to see if you can solve the issue
- Check if your printer and a network connection is secure (123.hp.com/oj4650).
- Also, check if your windows OS requires to be updated. If yes, run the windows update.
- Besides, it is essential to clear the Printer Spooler Files.
- Once you have cleaned, enable the Spooler Service to see if the issue is solved.
- Now, hold down the Windows Logo key on your keypad, and then press on the button ‘R’ to open the run box, type Services. MSc
- Choose the option Printer Spooler in the Services list and Double-click on it.
- Find the“Stop” button and click OK.
- Again, hold down the Windows Logo key on the keyboard.
- Use the ‘R’ command to open the run box, and then delete files in folder.
- By pressing the windows logo key, go back to services and press the ‘R’ command to open the run box. Once done, type Services. MSc code again.
- Furthermore, choose to double-click option Printer Spooler from the Services list.
- Now, from the menu, click on the Start button.
- Make sure that Automatic option is selected, In the Start-up Type list.
- If yes, click the word OK.
Now, check if the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer attention required Windows 10 error is resolved.
- You can also set a Static IP address for your printer to remove any issue with your connection.
- It is prudent to assign a static IP address and also get the latest printer’s firmware.