HP office jet 3830 is one among the latest HP printers available in the market today. Top features like twin cartridges, High-quality print, instant ink availability and few more makes the printer preferred by all most all the users. Many users often face the issue of printing problems while using HP Officejet 3830 printer. Here are some of the easy guidelines you can follow to overcome the HP Officejet 3830 not printing problems
- HP always recommends you to use genuine Ink cartridges. Try not using the cartridges from other sources.
- Go to hp.com/go/ant counterfeit to check your cartridges
- Follow the below guidelines to check your cartridges
- The first step is to go to HP sure supply
- Now select the country or the region
- You can follow the onscreen instructions to check the cartridge compatibility of your printer
- Get in touch with Hp suppliers to get the new cartridges.
- Checking your ink levels
- HP Officejet 3830 not printing problems can also occur due to low ink levels
- Ink level indicators are available which provides you the level of ink that is available on your cartridges.
- Try replacing the low or Empty cartridges
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button
- The next step is to load the plain or white paper into the input tray
- You can now close the output tray extender and then push the output tray back to the printer
- Ink cartridge access door is available .open the door and take out the cartridges which have low ink and replace with the new cartridges
- Skip the above steps if the ink levels on your cartridges are full
- Slight pressing can release your ink cartridges and helps you to remove your cartridges easily.
- If your HP Officejet 3830 not printing with high quality, try aligning the ink cartridges properly.
- The above step can be performed by placing the alignment page on the scanner glass.
- After placing the alignment page, close the scanner lid
- Now press ok to scan the page and complete the ink cartridge alignment.
- Cleaning the Ink cartridges is another best option if your HP Officejet 3830 not printing
- The first step is to load plain paper into the input tray.
- Go to the control panel now and choose set up from the display that is located on the left
- To know more you can call us on our toll-free number and our network support team is here to assist you. For more update visit us at www.123hpcomoj4650.com or call us 1-888-597-9290