How To Do HP OfficeJet 3830 Installation
The HP OfficeJet 3830 printing device can be setup by using a wired connection or wireless connection. There are certain prerequisites for each and every mode of connectivity which we will try to elaborate for you. Below are the steps for HP Officejet 3830 installation process.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Wired Setup
When you are performing a wired setup, it is advisable to follow the below-given steps a little diligently. The wired installation requires one to make proper connections between the various devices using the proper cables. A person may find that the installation process does not yield any fruit if you are messy with your wired connections. On the other hand, troubleshooting a wired connection is simpler when compared to other installation methods.
- Before you start your process, you must be equipped with a computer, a router with Ethernet ports, Ethernet, cables and of course your printer
- Connect your printer and your computer to the same router using the Ethernet cabling
- On your pc, select Start button In the Search box search and select the name of your printer
- Select Printer setup and software option select Connect a new printer option
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to successfully download the printer software on your pc
- You can download the software from our website or make use of your installation CD
If you seem to be stuck in the middle give us a call in our customer care number 1-888-597-9290 and we will deliver you from this situation.
HP OfficeJet 3830 installation (Wireless)
A wireless setup is one in which you will be connecting your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer to your computer and your router sans any cables. Much like magic. Just before we jump into setting up of your printing device wirelessly, you should ensure that your router is up to date, that means it can connect wirelessly.
- Prior to the setup, get details concerning the name of the network and the network’s security password
- Make sure you switch on your pc, printer and most importantly your router
- Above all, approach a good internet connection to make all of this wonder possible
- The computer and the printer need to be attached to the same wireless network
- Make sure that other Ethernet cables or USB devices are disconnected from your printer
- On your computer printer’s control panel, touch the Wifi icon from the Dashboard
- Then select the Installation icon Wireless settings ->Wireless Setup Wizard
- From the list of available networks, pick the name of your network
- If checklist will not contain your network’s name, then select the Enter New Network Name option and follow the onscreen instructions
- Now you can find the printer’s software from the website wirelessly