HP Officejet 3830 Fax Setup
Faxing is nothing but the process of scanning a document and sending the document through a landline connection or a fax capable device. Once the document is received, the fax machine takes a print out. This method is often used by medical professionals, legal officers to quickly send and receive the signed documents. Instead of an internet connection, faxing method often uses a dedicated landline option. Faxing method is more secure than your email and most of the users prefer this method. You can now easily do the HP OfficeJet 3830 fax setup using the simple and easy guidelines below.
HP Office jet 3830 Fax Setup
The first step is to ensure that you have the proper equipment, telephone cables, and perfect connection. Before HP OfficeJet 3830 fax setup, the following things are essential.
- An active telephone landline.
- Ink cartridges
- Plain white paper in the input tray.
- Telephone cord and a suitable adapter.
HP OfficeJet 3830 fax setup depends on the equipment and services that you have installed on your phone system.
- The first step is to unplug the telephone devices from the phone jack when you connect your printer.
- The next step is to remove the yellow plug from the port which is labeled as 2-Exit at the rear side of your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer (123.hp.com/setup).
- Now unplug your answering machine power cord from the phone jack.
- Connect the port which is labeled as 1-line to the rear side of your hp office jet 3830 printer.
- Try using the phone cord which came along with your printer when you connect your printer to the telephone wall jacket. Now your faxing becomes easier.
- Find the Fax option from the control panel of the printer and then press on it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions on the screen by clicking the setup wizard
Selecting the Basic fax settings
- The default fax settings must be set or fixed correctly. These settings become an essential requirement to send and receive the fax.
- Review or go through the basic fax settings which make the setup process easier.
- Phonebook contacts, Dial type, Fax speed, Fax volume, Fax header are the basic fax settings that are available. Choose the settings now for a good quality faxing.
- Once you have chosen your required settings, perform a fax test to ensure that all the settings are correct.
- To run a fax test, go to the home screen >Printers control panel >select fax.
- Now press the setup option, and then touch the tools.
- Run the Fax test now by touching the touch fax option.
- Your printer prints a report now and you can review it
Follow the above guidelines for HP OfficeJet 3830 fax setup. To know more you can call us on our toll-free number at 1-888-597-9290 and our network support team is here to assist you. To know information about HP Officejet printer visit 123hpcomoj4650.com