HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 100 mobile printer troubleshooting is essential for ensuring a smooth printing Process. Most often users face some printing issues with the Officejet 100 Printer. Start following some of the quick and easy guidelines below to HP Officejet 100 mobile printer troubleshooting and resolve them.
Blinking Lights on your HP Officejet 100 mobile printer
- The Printing status of your Printer will be indicated with by the Lights that are visible.
- If the lights keep on blinking, it indicates that the Printing process is affected.
- Servicing the printer is the best solution to resolve the Blinking Light Error
Check the cartridges that are used
- HP always recommends using the genuine cartridges and not the cartridges that are supplied by other manufacturers.
- Visit the HP sure supply website and start entering the Printer model, the genuine cartridges that are compatible with the Printer will be displayed.
Align the Printer Cartridges Properly
If you are a Windows XP user, Go to start > All Programmes> Click on HP>HP office jet 100Printer > Click on the tool box> Press the service Tab > Click on the Option Align the Printer Cartridges
Most of the time, the above steps should provide you with positive HP Officejet 100 mobile printer troubleshooting (123.hp.com/oj4650) ramifications.
For Mac OSX users
- Double click the HP Utility ICON > Click the Name of your Printer > Press the Align option > Follow the onscreen Prompts to successfully complete the alignment
- Start choosing the cartridge as well as the Inks that suits your Printer model.
CHECK THE LOADED PAPER
Properly Check the Paper which you have loaded. Some papers will have both Printing and the non Printing sides. You can load the Paper with the Printing side facing down. Start using the HP advanced paper and can provide you good quality printing results
CHECK THE PRINTER SETTINGS ON YOUR PRINTER
- Choose the software program which you are printing the document, start clicking on the File and then the Print
- A print dialog box will be opened. Start clicking the features tab and choose the paper type that is compatible with your Printer
- You can also choose the other required settings and press the ok button and the settings will be automatically saved
- Check the Level of Ink on the cartridges and start purchasing the latest Brand
All the guidelines mentioned above should generally suffice for the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer troubleshooting. If you find any difficulty in following them, start dialing the toll-free number 1-888-597-9290 or visit www.123hpcomoj4650.com.