HP Ink Tank printer is a wireless 2-in-1 printer which prints photos and documents all in one. Also, it prints remarkably well photos and documents. HP Ink Tank printer contains a spill free ink system which is reliable enough. Thus, it is one of the easiest solutions to go for because of its mobility around.
Some Of The HP Ink Tank printer Features
- It can print around 6,000 pages in black ink and close to 8,000 colored pages.
- HP Ink Tank printer has a high capacity ink tank system.
- If you are looking for a low cost per-page printing, then this is the printer for you as it will give you prints in large volumes.
- Additionally, you can refill the original HP Ink whenever you want since the monitoring of the ink levels is very easy and convenient with this type of printer.
- Besides, the ink bottles are resalable so there is no hassle of storing and no fear of spilling it over.
- You can be assertive enough to print due to its transparent ink tanks.
The text quality is brusque and dark. As a result, the quality of the photos is such that it will last 22 times longer than any other ordinary printer photos. You can create some really good quality photos, flyers and also brochures which are border less from your office desk.
Printing And Scanning Goes Mobile
Besides, all the features listed above HP Ink Tank printer gives you the choice to connect and print using your Smart phone or a tablet. In short, you need not to access any sorts of wireless network to carry out the printing activity.
It supports varied models of smartphones and tablets that you can use to print. Additionally, you can order HP Ink directly by accessing the HP Smart app which is one of the most invigorating options you get from 123 HP com setup.
Some Of The Printer Specifications That We Would Like To Enlist Here
- HP Ink Tank printer functions as a wireless printer with ability to print copy and scan on the go.
- It uses the HP PCL 3 GUI drivers.
- Monthly page volume is in between 400 to 800.
- 360MHz is the processor speed for this printer.
- The printer has an icon LCD display and it is a 7 segment device.
- Print speed is up to 15ppm for colored and up to 19ppm for black.
- Also, it has an integrated memory standard.
- 60 sheet input tray and 20 sheet output tray.
- It supports these media sizes – A4 B5 A6 AND DL ENVELOPE.
- It’s a flatbed type scanner and hence does not have the automatic document feed capacity.
- The maximum scan size is 216X297 mm.
- Optical scan resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi.
- PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP are the scanning file format.
Additionally, maximum copies that it can make are 9. However, it has a copy resolution of about 600×300 dpi for both color and black.
Inside The Hp Ink Tank 415 Wireless Printer Box
- The HP 415 ink tank printer.
- Power cord for electric supply.
- A software CD for setup installation purpose.
- Long USB cable measuring 1.8 meters in length.
- A setup poster.
- Comes with a limited warranty of one year.
Hope that the above guidelines are Useful to complete Hp Ink Tank 415 Wireless Printer. To know more about
HP Ink Cartridges, HP Printer, you can Dial the toll-free number +1-888-597-9290 to reach our team of experts.