HP OfficeJet 4650 ePrint setup
Print from anywhere using a high-speed internet connection with the help of HP ePrint. All you have to do is, send the documents to printer’s email address which will be printed in minutes and also read below to know about the HP ePrint 4650 setup in detail.
How HP ePrint works
- Enable the Web services on the printer and link it with HP Connected to acquire the email address of your printer.
- After that, you have to create a new email to the printer’s email address and remember the file size should not be more than 10MB.
- You can also print the email messages that you received by just opening it and tap Forward
- Enter the printer email address in To: field and click the Send option
Get precise instructions like acquiring the printer’s email address and linking it with HP ePrint connected which should be completed earlier to HP ePrint 4650 setup in a more detailed manner.
Printer email address
- Acquiring the printer email address is the first and foremost step. However, the procedure varies based on the model of your printer
- Connect your printer on a high-speed internet connection and obtain the printer email address.
- Power up the printer, insert the paper into the main tray, and install the cartridges in place
- Now enable the web services by clicking HP ePrint button > Setup and tag along with the onscreen instructions.
- The above given directives are suitable for printers with touch screen and if you use a printer with text-based display, execute the step mentioned below.
- Go to the Web Services setup and click the Network Setup followed by clicking the Wireless Settings options and tag along with the onscreen directives.
How to print your files using HP ePrint
Print from desktop
- Create a new email with your own email address
- Furnish the printer’s email address in the To: field
- It is very essential to enter subject as the printer will not print if the subject line is blank
- Attach the file that you want to print and tap the Send button
Print from mobile devices
- Go to the file browser in your smart device and select the file which you want to print
- Just open it and click Action or Share icon (based on the smart phone model)
- Click the email option from the list of Share options that is available in your smart phone to create a new mail message
- The file which you have selected will be attached with the mail and you just have to enter the printer’s email address
- Click Send option right after you enter the email address and subject line
Frequently asked questions -CALL US +1-888-597-9290
File formats supported
- Text – .txt, PDF, HTML
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
- Open Office files are not compatible to print using HP ePrint
- Bitmap – .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .tiff
- Don’t attach more than 10 files
How to modify the printer’s email address
Just include your printer to HP Connected by visiting 123.hp.com/oj4650 ePrint to change the HP ePrint email address
Supported printer models
HP Printer models such as printers with touch screen display, text-based menu display and LED buttons.