HP Officejet 4655 not Printing Errors
HP Officejet 4655 Printing Errors are Common when you print your Documents. It is essential to resolve the above error to Obtain good quality printing results. Here are some of the Quick and easy ways you can follow to resolve HP Officejet 4655 not printing errors while you Print your documents.
How to Resolve HP Officejet 4655 not printing Errors
Check the IP Address of your Printer
Go to the Front Panel Menu on your Printer and then set a Valid IP address for your Printer and check if the HP Officejet 4655 not printing error still persist
Check the Wireless Network Connection
- Restart your Printer First and then the computer
- Make sure you use the Correct Username and the Password for your network
- Connect your Printer and the computer to the same network.
- Also, Check for the Blue Light on your wireless Icon.
- Place your Printer and the Router Close to each other
Accept the Firewall Message
- Firewall Message may Pop up and will prevent your Printer communication with the Computer. Accept the Firewall Message to overcome most of the Printing Errors
- You can also Try Disabling the Firewall Software to avoid the Errors in Future
Stuck Printer Jobs
It is not possible to print your Documents if the Print Job gets stuck in the Queue. Cancel or Delete all the Printer Jobs and then print your Documents again
Download and Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor Tool
The tool is widely used to overcome all the Printing Errors. All you need to do is to Download and install the tool, Respond and Follow the Onscreen instructions on the screen to fix all the Printer Problems
Uninstall the Printer Driver and Install it again
Disconnect the USB cable of your Printer and then Search your Windows for the Devices and Printers Tab. The Icon For your Printer will be Visible and you can right Click on it to find the Remove Device Tab. Press the tab to remove the Device.
You can download and install the Latest Version of the Software’s and Drivers from the Official HP websites or HP support Software’s and download page
Other Steps to Overcome HP OfficeJet 4655 not Printing Errors
Follow the steps to resolve HP OfficeJet 4655 not printing errors
- Disconnect your Printer cable and then connect it back again
- Check your Printer Cartridges, the Ink Level on the Cartridges. Replace the Cartridges with a new One, if the Ink Level is Low
- Also, Ensure that You Place the Paper accurately On your Paper Input Tray
Hope that the above steps are sufficient to resolve HP OfficeJet 4655 not printing errors. If you want to know more, dial the toll-free number +1-888-597-9290 or visit us at https://www.123hpcomoj4650.com and our network can assist you further.