Get to know about the best printer in the industry which is none other than the Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet Printer. Find out the unique features that you can avail in this printer model.
What’s best about this printer
- Use the AirPrint feature to print directly from iPad or iPhone at a fast pace. The printer runs on a Five Individual Ink system that lets you replace the cartridges only when the ink runs out.
- Print the documents that you desire such as calendar, advertisements, to-do list and more using this efficient printer.
- The best ever user interface and a big 4.3″ LCD touch controls, just a tap is more than enough to print your printers.
- Auto Document Feeder is in-built paving a way to print and scan multiple page documents in no time.
- A built-in SD Memory card reader is available to make the mobile printing easy.
- Use the Mopria print Service in your Android device or tablet to print photos and documents from your mobiles.
- Connect with your Wireless connection and print your documents from anywhere (but within the wireless network range).
Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet Printer Setup
Follow the steps given below to setup the Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer on a wireless network.
- If you have a Windows operating system on your computer, insert the installation CD that was shipped along with your printer.
- For Mac users, download the printer from the website and enter your credentials to let the installation of helper tool. Tap Next after the screen appears and choose USB or wireless connection to connect your printer.
- Tap on the Connect to Wireless network and click the cableless setup option once the display screen appears.
- The cableless install method is not compatible on Windows XP, and so opting for other setup methods would help to progress to the next step.
- Press the Wi-Fi button available on the printer and hold it for some time and once you complete the cableless setup, a dialog box appears on the screen.
- You will notice the orange alarm lamp flashing two times and that’s when you have to release the button. Remember that the network connection will be disabled during this setup.
- Windows XP users need to select the Wireless Setup using the USB cable and you will be able to see a new display on the screen in which you have to enter the region and tap on Next. Don’t forget to mention your place of residence before you tap on the Next button.
You have successfully completed the Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet all-in-one printer setup.
Hope that the above guidelines are Useful to complete Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet Printer. Need more instructions on the printer setup? Just navigate to our website 123.hp.com/setup or Dial the toll-free number +1-888-597-9290 to reach our team of experts.