How to do Canon MF731Cdw Setup Printer
Canon MF731Cdw presents function rich capabilities inside a good quality and a reliable printer best suited for office use. Follow the below process to do Canon MF731Cdw setup
- Click menu on the home screen.
- Select preferences, choose Provide the correct ID and password when the login screen appears.
- From the wireless LAN settings, select yes if you receive “Do you want to enable wireless LAN”.
- Select Ok.
- Click the SSID settings.
- Choose Access Point. The machine starts searching all the available wireless networks.
- Select Wireless Lan router and choose the SSID name that matches with the one you have provided previously.
- Provide the password and select apply.
- Connected message displays on the screen. Wait until then.
- If you receive error messages check if you have provided the network password correctly. Try reconnecting with the correct password again.
- Close the setup.
- Do not connect the computer and the canon machine.
- Download the driver software from the official canon website by providing your printer model.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Choose the location to extract your driver software.
- Select the language based on your preference and then choose OK.
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen to complete the installation.
You can contact our technical engineers through our toll-free numbers +1-888-597-9290 for further details on Canon MF731Cdw setup. Visit our website at www.123hpcomoj4650.com for more details on the printer specifications.