The HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer is just about 17.53 x 14.53 x 7.50 inches in width, depth and height respectively. With a maximum weight range of up to 14.43 lbs, the printer is fairly light in weight and easily movable. While it does not conform to high-level portability requirements, you can simply pull it out of the box and set it up at 123 hp com setup. Lower your printing costs by subscribing to the HP Instant Ink program. Providing high-quality prints and scans, the device can print fast and even scan directly into the PDF.
First time setting up of the printer |123 hp com setup
- To remove the printer from its box, first cut the tape of the box from the top.
- As soon as you open it, you will see a bunch of paper work, accessories and other associated attachments along with a list.
Printer installation at 123 hp com setup essentially requires you to remove all the packing and tape materials embedded into the machine.
- These are placed in strategic areas to avoid any damage or breakage, to the device, during transit.
- You will see four blue-colored tapes on the top and one in the side.
Note: For HP envy Printer you will find only one tape at the side.
- There will also be a sticker placed on the control panel.
- Peel off all of the blue tapes that you visualize.
- Ensure that you remove the sticker over the control panel as well.
Materials inside the 123 hp com setup printer
- Subsequently, you will find materials inside the cartridge access door, and the input tray.
- While the cartridge access door holds a cardboard sheet, the input tray contains tapes.
- Remove and peel off all these materials, respectively.
Power it up
- Close all trays and access doors, to power up the printer.
- All HP printers come with a power cord. Begin the preference setting up process after plugging the power cord into the machine.
Note: The power cord usually goes to the back of the oj4650 printer
- Connecting the USB cable is not advised until you receive a prompt from the setup Wizard.
- Preferential settings involve selecting the language and region and confirming your choice by touching YES.
Paper into the tray
- To print, you must load legal size U.S. Letter or A4 plain papers into the tray.
- Extend the tray towards you fully to visualize the width guides.
- Push the width guides outwards to their outermost positions.
- Gently tap and align the papers and place them into the tray.
- Adjust the guides only after you have loaded them into the input area.
- The print side of the paper should be facing down.
- Push the input tray back in and begin cartridge installation.
Install cartridges | 123 hp com setup
The ink cartridges can be loaded into the cartridge access area in the top. Remove the cartridges out of their packaging gently and do not touch the nozzles.
If you are having trouble with first time printer setups, then reach out to 123 hp com setup or you can just call our experts toll-free number +1-888-597-9290 for advice or visit our 123.hp.com/oj4650.