HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is the best printer used to get good quality printouts. It is easy to setup the printer. Start printing your documents using HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer and get good quality printouts. Let us know the steps in detail to complete HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 wireless setup (123.hp.com/setup 8710).
To Start with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Setup Process
- Turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer and if your device is new, complete the first time printer setup. This include removing the protective tapes that surround the Printer and connecting the required cables.
- Check if you have the essential requisites for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 setup. A fast network connection becomes an important requirement and you must have either a wired or wireless connection.
Connect the Device to a Good Speed Network Connection
- Try establishing a good speed network connection. If you require a wireless network connection, go to the Control Panel and choose the wireless icon. Tap on the setup icon and select the wireless network settings.
- Go forward with the onscreen instructions and provide the wireless network credentials (username and the password)
- A list will appear on the screen can choose the network name. In case if the network name is the list, type the name manually.
Download the Compatible Software for your Printer
There are two methods available to download the software
- Software Download from HP customer support page
- Installation using the CD
HP OfficeJet 8710 Driver – If you prefer downloading the software from the website 123.hp.com/ojp8710, choose the best website and go to the software and Driver download section. You will be prompted to provide the name and the operating system of the Printer.
Wait for some till until the search results appear on the screen. Choose the file from the folder and run it to complete the download.
Use the CD-Check if your printer package has an Installation CD. Insert the CD to the computer where you want to install the software. Open the setup file and run it to complete the software Installation process.
Troubleshoot the Setup Errors
Users who come across any errors during the setup can execute the troubleshooting tips available. Here are some of the common troubleshooting tips.
- Check the version of the software that you use. If it is the old version, try updating the version with the new one
- Establish a good speed network connection. Verify the Network settings and tap on the Network settings. Try printing a test page to check and verify the network settings. You can also try using the wired Network connection
- Ensure that you use valid credentials for the Network (username and the Password)
- Try restarting the printer once