Guide to do HP Envy 5542 Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/envy5542
You can setup the 123.hp.com/envy5542 printer very easily. Follow the below steps to setup and install the HP printer.
- Unpack the printer from the box and take it out.
- Remove the packing materials and the tapes.
- Push the photo tray in and slide the paper guides to the sides.
- Connect the power cord and switch it on.
- Click on settings.
- Play animations to install ink and load paper.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the plastic tape until pull tab.
- Insert the cartridge until they click.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and the slide the guides out.
- Slide the paper into the printer, adjust the guides and push the tray in.
- Insert the setup CD into your system
- Run the installation wizard.
- Connect the USB when you receive a prompt.
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen without leaving any.
- Your printer setup is complete.
- Try a test print to check if it’s working.