Setup Process for HP Envy 5540 – 123.hp.com/envy5540
123.hp.com/envy5540 is a multifunction printer which amazes you with its performance and multitasking ability.
- Open the box and take the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer out.
- Lift the scanner head and remove the packing materials.
- Remove the remaining tapes and packing materials from the cartridge area.
- Take the cartridge out and remove the protective tapes.
- Open the cartridge access door. Insert the cartridge into the carriage to hear a snap sound.
- Close the carriage.
- Connect the power cord with one end to the printer and the other end to the wall mount power supply.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the CD driver on your system and insert the setup CD into the CD drive.
- Double click on the setup file from the autorun window to run the installation wizard.
- Connect the USB between your printer and computer.
- Your system will recognize your printer.
- Follow the entire instructions on the screen to complete the installation. Your printer is ready.
- Try to test print.