Setup Your HP Envy 2622 Printer – 123.hp.com/envy2622
Read this blog to set up the 123.hp.com/envy2622 printer.
- Open the printer box and take the hp.com/envy2622out.
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials.
- Open the cartridge door and remove the packing materials.
- Insert the cartridge into the printer to snap.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Insert the power cord into the slot situated in the rear end of the printer.
- Connect the printer to a wall mount power supply.
Wireless Setup Wizard:
Printer software installation
- Download the driver software from hp.com/envy2622
- Select the network type.
Printer setup & install
- Connect the printer to power source
- The LCD screen with icons is the control panel of the HP printer
- Confirm the genuineness and accuracy of the SSID and password (WEP/WPA) of your network.
- Reach out to the network personnel for doubts
- Go to control panel
- Setup > network menu > wireless setup wizard
- Select your wireless network name and punch in the password
- Your printer is now connected to the network