Guide to do HP Deskjet 3637 Printer – 123.hp.com/dj3637
This blog will help you to install 123.hp.com/dj3637 printer and its driver software for windows to use it on a wireless network.
Requirements for installing 123.hp.com/dj3637 printer driver:
- A system.
- Working internet connection and internet access.
- Turn on your router and your system and keep it ready.
- Connect your computer and the printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the printer and connect all the accessories including the cartridge and load paper into the paper tray.
- Place your printer with in close range to your system and turn it on.
Download the full HP Printer driver software and install it to your system. The driver software along with the printer driver contains wireless printer driver and the HP Printer Assistance Software.
- Remove any existing USB connection from the printer.
- Download the install software from hp.com/dj3630. You can also download it from the HP support website.
- HP Easy start file will be downloaded to the system. Double click to open it and start the installation.
- Select my printer is not shown from the prompt message to choose your printer.
- Printer not found window will open.
- Click on continue to go to the next step.
- Choose Wireless network (If applicable) from the window to choose the connection method and click
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen without leaving any to complete the installation.
- Try a test print to check if the installation is successful.
For queries on installation visit our website www.123hpcomoj4650.com or contact our customer care number at +1-888-597-9290 for further guidance to complete the installation of 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.