How to Setup HP DeskJet 3634 Printer – 123.hp.com/dj3634
To set up the 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer first unpack it. Remove all the accessories that come with the packing.
What comes with the box?
- HP DeskJet 3634 printer.
- Power cord.
- Ink cartridges.
- USB cable.
- CD/DVD ROM for setup installation.
Setting up your Printer:
- Unbox the printer package and take the printer out.
- Open the exterior door and remove all the tapes and packing materials if anything is sticking to the printer.
- Remove the tape on printer cartridge access door and open it.
- Take the card board box out and remove all the tapes inside the printer.
- Check inside the cardboard box for the cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
- Insert the power cable’s one end to the printer into the slot on the rear side and the other end to the wall mount power supply.
- Turn on your printer.
Ink Cartridge installation:
- The carriage moves to the middle after the printer complete its startup process.
- Wait until the printer does not make any noise and is in idle state.
- Take one of the cartridges out carefully touching only the plastic part.
- Remove the orange tab.
- Be very careful not to touch the copper color contact or the ink nozzle.
- Slide the cartridge slowly into the carriage’s empty slot and gently push it from behind to make it sit firmly.
- You should hear a snap sound.
- Insert color cartridge in the left slot and black on to the right.
- Follow similar steps to install the other cartridge.
- Close the carrier access door of the printer.
- Raise the input tray and load plain white papers into the printer.
- Slide the paper into the input tray.
- Pull the output tray out.
Install the driver software for 123.hp.com/dj3634 printer:
- Load the setup CD into the CD drive of your system.
- Remove the USB connection if you have connected your printer to your system.
- Double click to open the setup file and run the driver installation wizard.
- After the prompt message connect your system and your printer with USB.
- Your system will recognize your printer.
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen without leaving any to complete the installation.
- Your printer is now ready. Try a test print to check if the driver installation is successful.