123.hp.com/setup The HP OfficeJet 4650 (123.hp.com/oj4650) is an all-in-one multifunction printer, which comes with some great office-centric features. It can perform all print, copy, scan and fax functionalities and even comprises of wireless features. The printer also encompasses the economical ADF or automatic document feeder that enables duplex or two-sided printing, avoiding wastage of precious paper.
Ideal for a home-office operation, the printer also comes with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, the ability to print through the cloud besides providing fast, high-quality photo printing. This HP OJ 4650 is Instant Ink ready and is considered as a budget-friendly option at less than $100 for people who are looking for an affordable printer.(123.hp.com/setup)
To get help in setting up more printer models, please visit our 123.hp.com/setup site
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Design (123.hp.com/setup)
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 (123.hp.com setup) printer is designed with a sleek, black exterior that has a minimalist feel to it. Weighing just over 14 pounds, you will see only one button visible from the front (the ‘Power’ button). For most of the controls, you have to use the digital touch screen, which is about 2.2 inches in size. There are basically, two ways to scan your document – either through the Automatic Document Feeder on the top or through the flatbed scanner. The input tray is hidden easily under the printer, which can hold up to about 100 sheets of paper.
Setup – The printer setup is fast and easy – just power it on and pop both the ink cartridges into the cartridge access area and follow instructions displayed onscreen. You could also use the CD accompanying the printer to setup the printer. The ADF can hold up to about 35 sheets of legal-sized papers. Use the front touch-screen panel to either enlarge or scale down the legal-size papers.123.hp.com/setup
Unique Features of the HP OfficeJet 4650
The Printer comes with unique features that allow people with disabilities to use the device.
For the visually impaired:
Individuals with visual impairment or low vision can take advantage of the printer’s accessibility options. The assistive technology consists of Braille Readers, Voice-to-Text applications and Screen Readers. For color-blind individuals, the printer is equipped with colored tabs and buttons with simple labels, texts and icons that display the relevant action that has to be taken by the user.
For those who are mobility impaired:
For individuals who are not mobile, the printer allows keyboard-friendly functions and commands. The accessibility option provides ToggleKeys, StickyKeys, MouseKeys and FilterKeys, besides enabling users to operate all doors, buttons, paper trays etc., with limited strength.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Specifications
The all-in-one 123.hp.com 4650 OJ printer (123.hp.com setup) can perform all functionalities and has a fax transmission speed of about 4 sec per page, a fax memory of up to 99 pages, can speed dial 99 numbers and transmits at a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. The printer provides a monthly duty cycle of about 1200 pages and prints at a speed of 9.5 ppm in black, 6.8 ppm in color, 20 ppm in black draft and 16 ppm in color draft outputs. The printer is an inkjet model and comes with compatible ink types, which are dye-based and pigment-based. This network-ready printer has a standard built-in Wi-Fi capability of 802.11b/g/n. Additionally, the printer supports a variety of media sizes such as A4, A5, C6 and A6.
HP Printer Prints Extra Blank Pages for Word Documents This HP Printer Prints Extra Blank Pages for Word Documents issue is definitely trouble some while printing important assignments or confidential documents at the last minute. Here are [...]
Get to know about the best printer in the industry which is none other than the Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless Inkjet Printer. Find out the unique features that you can avail in this printer model. What's [...]
HP LaserJet P1102w Printer When you are using a USB connection between the printer and the Windows laptop, you must ensure that the connectivity is secure. Improper attachments can lead to the HP LaserJet p1102w not [...]
Top printer models with affordable price are now introduced to get the documents in top quality and speed. There are a lot of models available and it is your interest to choose the one that you [...]
The First Time Unboxing of the OJ 4650 Printer
- Take all the contents of the box out
- To setup your printer, you can use the Start here guide and other documentation that comes along with the printer. The 123.hp.com oj 4650 printer uses the black and color no. 63 cartridges for printing
- Take the printer out gently by tilting the carton box. Always use a flat surface for unboxing the HP Printer
- Carefully remove the Styrofoam shields one at a time and slide the printer out of the plastic bag
- Remove all the packing materials from all sides of the printer, from the top, inside the scanner bed
- Remove the piece of cardboard by lifting the top cover
- After removing all the packing constraints, go to the back of the printer and insert the power cord
- Pressing the power button in the front should turn the printer on
- Allow the printer to initialize – this should let you choose the language and the date
Installation of the ink cartridges
- After powering on the printer (123.hp.com/oj4650), the front panel will prompt you to install the printer cartridges
- You have to open the top cover of the printer to access the cartridge area and place the cartridges into the carriage
- When you open the cartridge access area, the carriages will align themselves – to install the cartridges, take them out of their packaging and peel off the protective tape around them
- Set the color cartridge and black cartridge in their respective slots – you should be able to hear a snap – and close the lid and the top cover
- When you press ‘Ok’ on the control panel, you will be prompted to load paper into the input tray
- Close the input tray after loading a neat stack of regular-sized paper
- Once you touch ‘Done’ on the control panel, the printer will calibrate itself
- The alignment page that is printed will let the printer know the exact locations of the ink on the paper
- Scan the printed alignment page by placing it print side down on the scanner glass – use the markings on the printer as a guide to place the page
- Touch ‘Ok’ to scan the page – the printer will display an alignment successful message
Manually connecting your printer to a wireless network
(using the Wireless Setup Wizard 123.hp.com/oj4650)
There are many different ways to connect your printer. To connect your printer manually to a wireless network using the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’
- Look for the wireless icon (123.hp.com/oj4650) on the printer’s control panel and touch it, then press the ‘Settings’ icon
- Touch the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ – this will let the printer search for wireless routers nearby
- Select your network, touch ‘Ok’ to enter the password – the control panel has multiple letters per box – you may have to touch each box continuously till your letter is displayed –pause after pressing the first letter and then enter the second one and so on
- Once you confirm your settings, the printer will validate your wireless settings and credentials and connect to the network